I love it although I don't eat, drink, sleep or breathe Korean drama like some people do... (seriously I think they have some problem! Comeon!! Who has the time? One drama is minimum 16 eps; each about 1hr long! Gosh!) Anyways... Let me list the ones I've watched till date and in the end's my top 5 fav ones... =)
List of K-dramas I've watched (not all... I'm sure I've missed out quiet a few):
Autumn in my heart
Boys over flower
Big
City hunter
Cheongdamdong Alice
Flower boy ramyun shop
Flower boy next door
Full house
First shop of coffee prince
Glory Jane
Heartstrings
Lie to me
Me too, Flower!
Mary stayed out all night Playful kiss
Personal Taste
Princess hours
Queen Inhyun's man
Reply 1997
Rooftop Prince
Scent of a woman
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Secret Garden
The shining inheritence
Wild romance
Flower boy next door
First shop of coffee prince
Glory Jane
Heartstrings
Lie to me
Me too, Flower!
Mary stayed out all night Playful kiss
Personal Taste
Princess hours
Queen Inhyun's man
Reply 1997
Rooftop Prince
Scent of a woman
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Secret Garden
The shining inheritence
Wild romance
Worlds within
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
Now my top 5 favorite Korean dramas!! *drum rollss.....*
♥ pheeebi





No comments:
Post a Comment