Yesterday I was talking to my friend (didi) on Viber and randomly we got to a point where we were talking about shoes. I then counted mine and I had a total of 11 pairs and I am at Uni right now, and only got my wintery shoes (well.. except for one!). So I just wanted make a small post about my current shoe collection. I got a presentation tomorrow and an accounting test on Wednesday, but oh well… anything's interesting except course work! Ps. Procrastination at its best!
1. Wedge sneakers from Ebay
2. Boots from New Look
3. Boots from TopShop (my most worn and most comfy)
4. Boots from Ebay
5. Heels from H&M
6. Sneakers from Nike
7. Boots from Republic
8. Vans shoes
9. Just plain cheap sneakers from Sports Direct
10. Tan boots from Forever21
11. Boots from Forever21
12. Warm boots from Clarks
No comments:
Post a Comment