The following post is from a blog that I created many yrs ago....
1. late reply.. whether it's text msg... or chat or anything.. I just late waiting!
2. when I try a million different names for email add or blog or whtever that requires a name and it's alredy used by someone els... am I un-innovative or there are wayyy tooo many people in this world??? o.O
3. people who think too highly about themselves... it's ok when other people praise you but if a person starts to praise themselves I try and stay away from them as far as possible.. am not the type of person who can stand other ppl's ego... but then I am a Gemini... it really depends upon my ever-changing mood... sometime I might just as well stand them but MOST of the time I just won't.... I am better off being alone...
4. when i fall in front of lots of ppl and [yess...!] it happens to me a lot!
5. when I don't remember what annoys!
No comments:
Post a Comment