Monday, 26 August 2013

OLD POST: Hong Kong

The following post is from a blog that I created many yrs ago....

So yea... this is another of my blog where I have decided to write about my travels... Just on the days when I feel bored and want to do something productive. Instead of procrastination I could create a sort of memoirs of places I have traveled in the past and where I want to go in the future...

I have a total of three blogs and its quiet difficult to keep up with them but I do it for myself so that I can how far I have come up in life.... Somedays I just get hooked up in fb checking out the albums I had poseted ages ago... I like remembering the past,,, all the happy times as well as the sad ones,,,, =) no memory is a bad memory for me... the past is the reason for what I am today and I am happy with what I am today [ although I really think I need to hit the gym asap!! lol X) ]

Anyways... This one time I had written a letter to future my self,,,, I was 15 I think and it was for 30 yr old me,,, But I didn't have the patience... I opened it after 3 yrs... =( and I guess these blogs will help me see what I was like in the past when I will see this in the future.... it'll be fun! :)

ANYWAYS!!! wht i juss wanted to write initially was that I love travelling.. alone or not.... and am hoping to go to HK this summer [2012]... need to start saving up... am also planning to crate a video vlog for myself and family... Like a typical asian family, I have a lot of home videos of me and my cuzzie's vacation in HK when i was 8 and my sis 4... it's the best time in my life.... and since I might be able to go to HK this summer... I want to have fun to the max... yeay... I shall start making list of places to go and thing to do soon... =)

'aight.. i need to stop typing now.... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment