I had my b'day yesterday, turned 21. I feel old.. :/ oh well diesn't really matter... I abseiled from 130+ feet height which was beyong awesome.... One thing off my bucket list...! :D ani also I had a lovely time with my family and Raj Kumar uncle family... all the momos, Bible quiz and loud laughter.... I feel so blessed. Mumny bought me special cake. Love her sooo much! <3
So.. 6 days to go to Hong Kong!!!! Super excited :D got the ticket, visa, gifts... everything.. Now just got two horrid exams to get over with.... :(
And... Proud to say tht I finished watching Rooftop prince, Korean drama <3 I loved it... Although I wasn't satisfied with the ending... I wanted Park Ha and the actual past time's prince to be together... The reincarnated guy didn't satisfy my desire for them to end up that way... :( but apart from that everything else was great! Also I'm watching Big, even though I HATE watching drama as they air... The lead guy is an exception... I love coffee prince guy... (terrible with korean names -.-') <3 the plot seems interesting but don't like the main girl's character... I like her but love Suzy's character more.... she and the lil guy in come would look so cute! ^-^
Anyway I gotta revise lots if I want to pass the exams...!
No comments:
Post a Comment