so.. its been more than a month that I have last blogged. I am very excited right now because I am very close to buying the air tickets to Hong Kong, the land I was born. Lol… =) but yea my mummy is paying for the transport and my uncles (3 of my 4 mom’s brothers who are in HK) are going to fund our (me and my two sisters’) stay in HK. How great is that. So blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. ^.^
Anyway I’ve looking through sooo many websites to get the best deal for tickets and I got one for £450 from England to HK (so cheap!) but the catch is it’s boarding from London Gatwick Airport and not from the usual Heathrow Airport but that isn’t going to be a problem because there’s a direct train from Reading to Gatwick so the deal’s wayyyyy cheaper than I had initially thought. So, yea…. Going to HK this summer.. Back to the country I was born after 13 frigging years! Omg… sooo excited >.<

No comments:
Post a Comment