The following post is from a blog that I created many yrs ago....
Being the lazy person I am... The last time I wrote sth was 6 months ago…! [oh my daysss right?] So lots of things have happened in between… countless exciting and fun stuff and some sad things… But the most exciting thing is I’ve been to Nepal and back! =) [I m writing this in my media lesson btw... ;) ]
Nepal is the most amazing place for me because I have lived most of my life there. Even if there’s load shedding, crappy public transportation service, stalker-ish people, dusty roads and unmanaged traffic, a home is a home. =D
Born in Hong Kong, growing up in Nepal and now living here in UK my life does seem interesting [well.. compared to this one person I came to know who had been living in England all her life and had only been to London two times….O_O Shocking? I know!! lol] And now I have decided to make a bucket list for myself. It was in my mind for a long time now but this time I will definitely make one and hopefully do the stuff on my bucket list.
Been using tumblr a lot well. I think I use it more than facebook. I love tumblr! And it was on tumblr that I came across an account which makes bucket list posts. I’ve been following it for a while and saved a lot of pics from there… I want to post them here but m not sure if I am allowed to… maybe they have copyright stuff…. But they're so pretty-ily made… Ahh wht the hell… I will just post the pics….
♥ pheeebi
No comments:
Post a Comment